All-in-one lean muscle shake.
New and improved Anabolic Halo® is a powerful all-in-one formula designed to be taken once daily to drive muscle growth, strength, and recovery while training hard. The new and improved formula is designed to eliminate the confusion of which products to take and remembering to take them several times a day.
NOTE - BEST BEFORE JAN 2017
1. Replaces protein shake: Features a 40-gram multi-phase protein system that supplies fast, medium, and slow- digesting proteins, which replaces your need to take other protein powder supplements.
2. Replaces recovery shake: First all-in-one formula to contain tart cherry concentrate, which provides a number of powerful phytonutrients. These phytonutrients in tart cherries are shown in multiple research studies to help improve muscle recovery after training through the reduction of post-workout pain.
3. Replaces creatine drink: Anabolic Halo delivers a full 5-gram clinically validated dose proven to increase muscle growth and strength fast.
4. Replaces electrolyte drink: The full-spectrum Anabolic Halo formula supplies essential electrolytes such as calcium and magnesium. There is no need to buy additional electrolyte beverages.
5. Replaces amino acid drink: Supplies 6 grams of BCAAs, which help fuel your skeletal muscles, support muscle glycogen resynthesis and reduce the amount of protein breakdown.
6. Replaces glutamine shake: Contains 5 grams of an advanced glutamine and glutamic acid blend to help restore plasma glutamine levels that may have been depleted after periods of intense training.
7. Replaces carbohydrate drink: Formulated with a multi-stage carb blend that features fast and slow releasing carbs, which includes ModCarb™, Anabolic Halo promotes muscle glycogen replenishment and cell volumization, removing the need to consume a separate carbohydrate energy drink.
Directions: Mix one serving (1 scoop) with 5 to 8 oz. of water once daily or, for full effects, mix 2 scoops with 10 to 16 oz. of water. On workout days, consume immediately post-workout. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
Supplement Facts Anabolic Halo Performance Series 2.4lb
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (34g)
Servings Per Container: 32
Amount Per Serving 1 Scoop % Daily Value *
Calories From fat 10
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
Trans Fat 0g **
Cholesterol 150mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 0 **
Protein 20g 40%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30mg 50%
Calcium 175mg 18%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 47.5mg 12%
Sodium 140mg 6%
Potassium (as Dipotassium Phosphate) 27.5mg 1%
L-Glutamine and L-Glutamic Acid (as L-glutamine, Whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, egg albumen and myocarb) 2.5g
L-leucine (as L-leucine , whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, egg albumen and modcarb) 1.4g
L-Valine (as l-valine, whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein islate, egg albumen and modcarb) 0.8g
L-isoleucine (as L-isoleucine, Whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate,hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, egg elbumen and modcarb) 0.8g
Multi-Phase Carb System
ModCarb Slow-digesting carbohydrates 3g
Oat( as Avena Sativa)(Kernel) Amaranth (as Amaranthus Retroflexus)(Grain), Quinona (as chenopodium quinona)(grain), Buckwheat (as Fagopyrum esculentum)(Grain) Millet (as Panicum Millaceum)(grain), Chaia (as Salvia Hispanica)(grain)
Muscle Growth and Recovery Complex
Creatine Monohydrate 2.5g
Tart Cherry Concentrate (as Purus Cerasus (Fruit Juice) 250mg
Cell Volumizing Compounds
L-Alanine (as L alanine, whey protein concentrate, milk protein concnetrate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, egg albumen and modcarb) 0.75g
Active Digestive Enzymes
Other Ingredients: Multiphase System (whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, egg albumen), maltodextrin, cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavors, sunflower-based nutritional supplement (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, Sodium caseinate, mono-and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols [as preservatives], salt, gum blend, (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenen), acsulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin. Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat and egg ingredients processed in a facility that also processes peanut ingredients.
* Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
** Daily value not established.
In our last article we discussed food types and calories. Here we will break …
When it comes to diet and nutrition we assume everybody has heard of calories, …
The title of this article is something of an everyday email question posed to …